Friday, May 24th, 2013
When you’re pregnant a voracious appetite suddenly comes over you, and whatever food pops into your mind, you must have at that very second. This can lead to lots of late night take-out, trips to the grocery store, and midnight snacks straight out of the container (there is no time for plates and bowls when you get a craving!).
Whether you’re a sweet or salty girl, or you need a sour or spicy fix, there is a star with a baby on the way that you can identify with. Take our celebrity pregnancy cravings quiz and see if you know what your fave celeb mamas are munching on!
1. This actress-dancer, who’s married to one magical guy, has been known to step up to the plate for spicy Mexican food.
2. Surprisingly, this sexy singer isn’t chowing down on black eyed peas. Instead, she just can’t get enough of the sweet, juicy stuff like mangos and papayas.
3. It’s not kiwis, kabobs or ketchup that this reality star wants—she can’t resist the lure of In ‘N’ Out Burger!
4. This brunette beauty has a royal craving for vegetable curry.
5. Now that she’s pregnant, this star always has an entourage of two as she picks up her must-have meal: a McDonald’s cheeseburger.
6. A double-salted bagel with cream cheese trumps all other cravings for this native New Yorker.
7. She’s not acting—this blonde babe would actually travel across the universe for pickled onions.
8. This lady knows that when you’ve got a good thing, you want more. For her that thing is Pop Tarts.
a) Kate Middleton
b) Hillary Scot
c) Jenna Dewan-Tatum
d) Evan Rachel Wood
e) Kim Kardashian
f) Ivanka Trump
h) Jamie-Lynn Sigler
THE ANSWERS! 1. c, 2. g, 3. e, 4. a, 5. h, 6. f, 7. d, 8. b
Tell Us: What are your pregnancy cravings? What’s the craziest thing you or your guy has done to fill one of your cravings?Add a Comment
Tags: celebrities, Evan Rachel Wood, Fergie, Foods for Pregnancy, Hillary Scott, Ivanka Trump, Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, Kate Middleton, Kim Kardashian, Pregnancy Cravings, Pregnancy Diet, Pregnancy Foods, Pregnant celebrities | Categories: Cravings