Saturday, May 11th, 2013
Happy Saturday, friends! Here is a list of beautiful handmade gifts that mothers will love! The bonus? They are simple enough to be last minute creations!
1. Lovely Collection Jars from my blog, Red Bird Crafts.
2. This sweet strand of Flowers on a String is just the thing for giving mom some spring love.
3. Clever! Turn nice cloth napkins into throw pillows.
4. Visit our very own Family Fun for a video tutorial that shows you how to make GORGEOUS (and super easy) Twig Necklaces.
5. How perfect is this? Make bright, colorful Silhouettes of Your Children to give to a dear grandmother or…….to yourself!!
Add a Comment
beautiful, colorful, crafts, flowers, fun, gifts, grandmother, kids, mother, Mother's Day, necklaces, paint, pillow, simple, tutorial | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday
Thursday, March 21st, 2013
1. Oh my! Mer Mag‘s Bunny Pouch is an adorable way to deliver candy and treats.
2. Jessica posted about a clever and pretty Origami Bunny Envelope tutorial that she discovered and tested.
3. Brown paper bag Bunny Masks for hours of fun and merriment.
4. Do you have extra paint chip samples kicking around? This Paint Chip Bunny Garland is cute way to use ‘em up!
5. With a little help from an adult, children can send spring love notes with these Pop-Up Bunny Cards. Charming!
Add a Comment
bunny, cards, children, crafts, creative, cute, Easter, envelope, garland, origami, paint chip, pop-up, pouch, spring, tutorial | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal