Friday, March 15th, 2013
1. I found this charming Rainbow in a Can project at Make and Takes. I really dig this project because it lends itself to storytelling and imaginative play. And, plus, it’s cute!
2. Guinness Chocolate Pudding. Oh my!
3. These Split Pea Shamrocks are lovely and sweet decorations for the holiday.
4. Daniele’s Coffee Filter Shamrocks seem like a wonderful craft for wee hands. via The Crafty Crow
5. This Pot of Gold Pinata and Rainbow installation is adorable and magical and fun!
Happy weekend to you all!
Add a Comment
celebration, chocolate, craft, creative, fun, gold, holiday, kids, pinata, pudding, rainbow, shamrocks, St. Patrick's Day | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal
Friday, March 8th, 2013
1. This simple, cheery St. Patrick’s Day garland was made by Kelly at DIY Studio.
2. Yum! These Zucchini Bites look delicious and fun to eat.
3. A beautiful, simple, little Easter egg craft.
4. Melanie is offering an adorable, free bunny softie template on her blog. Super cute!
5. Ellen writes about how she taught 400 kids how to dye their own fabric. Her method looks simple, fun, and successful!
Happy weekending to you all!
Add a Comment
adorable, bunny, craft, creative, cute, dye, Easter, egg, fabric, free, garland, softie, St. Patrick's Day, template, zucchini | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Seasonal