Saturday, May 11th, 2013
Happy Saturday, friends! Here is a list of beautiful handmade gifts that mothers will love! The bonus? They are simple enough to be last minute creations!
1. Lovely Collection Jars from my blog, Red Bird Crafts.
2. This sweet strand of Flowers on a String is just the thing for giving mom some spring love.
3. Clever! Turn nice cloth napkins into throw pillows.
4. Visit our very own Family Fun for a video tutorial that shows you how to make GORGEOUS (and super easy) Twig Necklaces.
5. How perfect is this? Make bright, colorful Silhouettes of Your Children to give to a dear grandmother or…….to yourself!!
Add a Comment
beautiful, colorful, crafts, flowers, fun, gifts, grandmother, kids, mother, Mother's Day, necklaces, paint, pillow, simple, tutorial | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday
Tuesday, February 5th, 2013
Last February, I posted this Sew-A-Heart project on my blog and it was a big hit! My children loved making this sweet and simple project for their friends. It is easily modifiable for children of different ages: parents and teachers can punch the holes for little ones, so they can simply stitch, and older children can punch their own creative designs.
The best part? You can transform stuff that you already have in your house (cereal boxes and random bits of yarn) into cheerful messages of love.
Add a Comment
craft, creative, design, heart, kids, project, sew, simple, stitch, sweet, valentine's day, yarn | Categories:
Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Must Read