Thursday, July 25th, 2013
1. What do you do with the sand, shells, dried seaweed pods, and memorabilia that you and your kids brought home from the shore? Mandy featured these nifty Vacation Memory Jars (above photograph) on her blog. Fun and charming!
2. Jessica wove her seaweed and beach findings in a mini embroidery hoop to make a Memory Catcher. I love this idea!
3. I posted these Memory Tags on my blog many years ago and then include them in my book as Memory Cards. They are a wonderful way for children to create a record of their time away. The project helps children organize and order events while giving them the opportunity to highlight their favorite moments.
4. Map Coasters! This is such a great way to reuse all of those special maps that were collected during your time away.
5. Make a beautiful Memory Box to preserve special moments, treasures, and scraps from your adventure. The glass window on this particular memory box makes is a display piece rather than just storage.
Happy vacationing! And, happy memory preserving when you return!
Add a Comment