Friday, November 30th, 2012
1. These sheep ornaments were made by my friend, Susan, and they make my heart flutter. She used long yarn scraps and craft plywood. I bet you could also use cardboard or cereal box panels for the sheep. CUTE!
2. Apartment Therapy has an lovely snowflake roundup. My 5-year-old daughter is having a snowflake birthday party this weekend, and I’m so excited to offer the snowflake resist project at the party.
3. These DIY cross stitch napkin rings would help make lovely holiday place settings. (via shelternesss)
4. I love bird crafts! These made me smile. (via crafty crow)
5. Marconi & Cheese BFF necklaces. (There is PB&J and rock, paper, scissors too). Eeeep.
Categories: 5 Bright Spots, Birthday Party Games, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal | Tags: bird, cute, diy, gifts, ornament, sheep, snowflakes, tree, yarn