Friday, May 31st, 2013
1. These (see above) Garden Markers made out of rocks are bright, punchy, simple, and SO cheery!
2. Spread some seed love with Dana’s DIY Shredded Paper Seed Starters.
3. Mark special occasions, moments, and memories with lovely Garden Stones. I especially love the fern prints!
4. My friend Annie, creator and author of Alphabet Glue, offered this wonderful guest post on The Crafty Crow. Make super sweet Origami Planting Pots with her! And, smile.
5. After all of their hard work in the garden, have your children cozy up under this snug, easy to construct, garden tent.
Have fun outside!
Add a Comment
creative, diy, fun, garden, kids, markers, planting, pots, rocks, seeds, stones, tent | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Nature, Outdoors, Seasonal
Friday, April 26th, 2013
1. Jessica at scrumdilly-do posted a simple, creative, fun paint chip plant markers tutorial. Not only does this reuse materials, but it also encourages children to plant some seeds!
2. These egg carton boats are adorable! via crafty crow
3. I’m kind of obsessed with the thought of making these superhero hand cuffs for my daughters. Made using toilet paper tubes, they are simply magnificent!
4. Mmmmmm. Chocolate Flowerpot Cakes! What a sweet way to celebrate the earth and its flowers!
5. Amy offers some artistic inspiration for making homemade wrapping paper out of painted newspaper. Pretty!
Add a Comment
boats, cake, celebrate, children, chocolate, crafts, earth, earth day, egg carton, flowers, fun, paint chip, paper, reuse, seeds, superhero, tubes, wrapping | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Nature, Seasonal