Friday, March 1st, 2013
1. The sun is setting at 6:ish these days, which makes me a bit dreamy about green things popping out of the soil. Jackie’s Spring Flower Pot Mini Muffins aren’t green, but they are a fun way to start thinking about spring.
2. Look at this mini-bell jar woodland terrarium. Cute, cute, cute! Children can create their own spring habitat in preparation for the real deal!
3. This punchy Paper Plate Wall Art project is a lovely way for children to add color to their walls!
4. Alicia’s Miss Maggie Rabbit softie kit is just about the most adorable thing I’ve ever seen. So sweet! And her dress fabric is so springy! (Do you sense a pattern?)
5. Jessica’s origami arrow magnets and tacks are brilliant!
EmilyAdd a Comment