Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013
Two of my favorite things…owls and pumpkins! As far as I’m concerned, there is no end to how far you can take this adorable, fall combo. For directions and more details, check out the links below!
- If you don’t have the patience to DIY an owl pumpkin from scratch, you can just buy this metal owl pumpkin decoration!
- Alisa Burke proves she’s a true artist with these gorgeous painted owl pumpkins!
- This tall, proud owl pumpkin is made with some paper cut-outs.
- I love how the little pumpkin is narrating the pumpkin owl’s voice! Found on HGTV.com.
- If you don’t want to transform your pumpkin into an owl, just cover it with owl paper like this one from Chippy Shabby.
- Toss an owl mask on a pumpkin and voila! You are done in ten seconds! (Although, this lovely owl mask was hand-sewn.)