Friday, April 26th, 2013
1. Jessica at scrumdilly-do posted a simple, creative, fun paint chip plant markers tutorial. Not only does this reuse materials, but it also encourages children to plant some seeds!
2. These egg carton boats are adorable! via crafty crow
3. I’m kind of obsessed with the thought of making these superhero hand cuffs for my daughters. Made using toilet paper tubes, they are simply magnificent!
4. Mmmmmm. Chocolate Flowerpot Cakes! What a sweet way to celebrate the earth and its flowers!
5. Amy offers some artistic inspiration for making homemade wrapping paper out of painted newspaper. Pretty!
Add a Comment
boats, cake, celebrate, children, chocolate, crafts, earth, earth day, egg carton, flowers, fun, paint chip, paper, reuse, seeds, superhero, tubes, wrapping | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Nature, Seasonal
Thursday, March 21st, 2013
1. Oh my! Mer Mag‘s Bunny Pouch is an adorable way to deliver candy and treats.
2. Jessica posted about a clever and pretty Origami Bunny Envelope tutorial that she discovered and tested.
3. Brown paper bag Bunny Masks for hours of fun and merriment.
4. Do you have extra paint chip samples kicking around? This Paint Chip Bunny Garland is cute way to use ‘em up!
5. With a little help from an adult, children can send spring love notes with these Pop-Up Bunny Cards. Charming!
Add a Comment
bunny, cards, children, crafts, creative, cute, Easter, envelope, garland, origami, paint chip, pop-up, pouch, spring, tutorial | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal