Monday, November 19th, 2012
1. These Fall Harvest Necklaces by Ariana of Crow Roosters Crow make me smile. (Use a thimble!)
2. This chalkboard design asks family members to keep track of what they are thankful for.
3. Fruit stickers for your sweet pie’s lunch box.
4. Catherine’s Chewy Cherry Granola Bars look incredible, and are on my list of healthy snacks to make for the children’s lunchboxes.
5. The Forgiveness Garden, by Lauren Thompson and illustrated by Christy Hale, is a beautiful new picture book with a hopeful message towards peaceful conflict resolution.