Friday, June 7th, 2013
Here are a few more outtakes from the craft development we did for FamilyFun‘s Messy Backyard Art feature. Aren’t the swirly colors gorgeous? We had so much fun playing with this project. Did I mention that my children labeled me “best mom in the world” after they were knee deep in messy projects for the month of May? They did and I didn’t argue.
This one was particularly messy and especially fun! It involved a giant ice block on a hot summer day, so it was also refreshing.
Today, it rains and rains. Maybe some indoor process-based art?
Add a Comment
art, backyard, creative, FamilyFun, fun, ice, kids, messy, paint | Categories:
Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Outdoors, Seasonal
Friday, December 21st, 2012
1. These Ice Lanterns from Gina at willowday are gorgeous. What a stunning way to add light and beauty to your winter celebrations!
2. Adorable snowmen made out of stacked rocks. via The Crafty Crow
3. This Frosted Holiday Pine Cones craft is lovely and perfect for the center of a holiday table.
4. Randi’s Winter Diorama project on Playful Learning is a creative way for children to welcome winter. Love it!
5. Hot Chocolate Spoons so your fireside hot chocolates are even more spectacular.
Add a Comment
children, cold, crafts, creative, diorama, frosted, fun, hot chocolate, ice, lanterns, pine cones, snowman, snowmen, spoons, stones, winter | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal