Friday, April 26th, 2013
1. Jessica at scrumdilly-do posted a simple, creative, fun paint chip plant markers tutorial. Not only does this reuse materials, but it also encourages children to plant some seeds!
2. These egg carton boats are adorable! via crafty crow
3. I’m kind of obsessed with the thought of making these superhero hand cuffs for my daughters. Made using toilet paper tubes, they are simply magnificent!
4. Mmmmmm. Chocolate Flowerpot Cakes! What a sweet way to celebrate the earth and its flowers!
5. Amy offers some artistic inspiration for making homemade wrapping paper out of painted newspaper. Pretty!
Add a Comment
boats, cake, celebrate, children, chocolate, crafts, earth, earth day, egg carton, flowers, fun, paint chip, paper, reuse, seeds, superhero, tubes, wrapping | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Nature, Seasonal
Friday, March 15th, 2013
1. I found this charming Rainbow in a Can project at Make and Takes. I really dig this project because it lends itself to storytelling and imaginative play. And, plus, it’s cute!
2. Guinness Chocolate Pudding. Oh my!
3. These Split Pea Shamrocks are lovely and sweet decorations for the holiday.
4. Daniele’s Coffee Filter Shamrocks seem like a wonderful craft for wee hands. via The Crafty Crow
5. This Pot of Gold Pinata and Rainbow installation is adorable and magical and fun!
Happy weekend to you all!
Add a Comment
celebration, chocolate, craft, creative, fun, gold, holiday, kids, pinata, pudding, rainbow, shamrocks, St. Patrick's Day | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal