Friday, March 15th, 2013
1. I found this charming Rainbow in a Can project at Make and Takes. I really dig this project because it lends itself to storytelling and imaginative play. And, plus, it’s cute!
2. Guinness Chocolate Pudding. Oh my!
3. These Split Pea Shamrocks are lovely and sweet decorations for the holiday.
4. Daniele’s Coffee Filter Shamrocks seem like a wonderful craft for wee hands. via The Crafty Crow
5. This Pot of Gold Pinata and Rainbow installation is adorable and magical and fun!
Happy weekend to you all!
Add a Comment
celebration, chocolate, craft, creative, fun, gold, holiday, kids, pinata, pudding, rainbow, shamrocks, St. Patrick's Day | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal