Thursday, March 21st, 2013
1. Oh my! Mer Mag‘s Bunny Pouch is an adorable way to deliver candy and treats.
2. Jessica posted about a clever and pretty Origami Bunny Envelope tutorial that she discovered and tested.
3. Brown paper bag Bunny Masks for hours of fun and merriment.
4. Do you have extra paint chip samples kicking around? This Paint Chip Bunny Garland is cute way to use ‘em up!
5. With a little help from an adult, children can send spring love notes with these Pop-Up Bunny Cards. Charming!
Add a Comment
bunny, cards, children, crafts, creative, cute, Easter, envelope, garland, origami, paint chip, pop-up, pouch, spring, tutorial | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal
Friday, December 7th, 2012
1. Lovely Jessica at Zakka Life posted this incredibly cute Packing Peanut Igloo craft last week, and I was instantly wild about it. The peanuts are fabulously re-purposed into an igloo that that lends itself to storytelling and play. We played with Insta-Snow at my daughter’s fifth birthday, and this adorable project would have fit in perfectly.
2. Homemade gift idea: herbal infused honey! Kristin of Banyan Moon Botanicals is a dear friend of mine and I trust all of her delicious and good-for-you creations.
3. Easy, Tiny Envelopes. LOVE!
4. Um, these homemade nesting dolls couldn’t be any cuter. And, they look so fun, satisfying, and simple to make.
5. These scenic stamp sets from Yellow Owl Workshop make so happy. Don’t you think these would make wonderful holiday gifts for kids who love to write letters? Add some blank cards and a nice pen and it would make a beautiful set!
What has made you smile this week?
Add a Comment
cards, children, crafts, cute, diy, dolls, envelopes, FamilyFun, fun, gifts, handmade, honey, igloo, kids, repurpose, stamps, winter, writing | Categories:
5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Holiday, Literacy, Seasonal