Friday, March 29th, 2013
1. In Sweden they have the Easter Rooster instead of the Easter Bunny. Hooray! Gina offers a tutorial for the Clucking Easter Rooster on her blog Willowday. (She also shows you how to turn the rooster shape into a bunny.)
2.This Felt Seder Plate is a fun and engaging way for children to become familiar with the Passover table.
3. Make beautiful, personalized Watercolor Letter Eggs for each member of your family.
4. Mmmm. Matzo Lasagna!
5. These Origami Bunny Boxes are just right for a handful of jellybeans.
Categories: 5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Holiday, Seasonal | Tags: bunnies, bunny, Easter, eggs, mazto, origami, Passover, plate, seder
Thursday, March 21st, 2013
1. Oh my! Mer Mag‘s Bunny Pouch is an adorable way to deliver candy and treats.
2. Jessica posted about a clever and pretty Origami Bunny Envelope tutorial that she discovered and tested.
3. Brown paper bag Bunny Masks for hours of fun and merriment.
4. Do you have extra paint chip samples kicking around? This Paint Chip Bunny Garland is cute way to use ‘em up!
5. With a little help from an adult, children can send spring love notes with these Pop-Up Bunny Cards. Charming!
Categories: 5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Fun, Group Activities, Holiday, Seasonal | Tags: bunny, cards, children, crafts, creative, cute, Easter, envelope, garland, origami, paint chip, pop-up, pouch, spring, tutorial
Friday, March 8th, 2013
1. This simple, cheery St. Patrick’s Day garland was made by Kelly at DIY Studio.
2. Yum! These Zucchini Bites look delicious and fun to eat.
3. A beautiful, simple, little Easter egg craft.
4. Melanie is offering an adorable, free bunny softie template on her blog. Super cute!
5. Ellen writes about how she taught 400 kids how to dye their own fabric. Her method looks simple, fun, and successful!
Happy weekending to you all!
Categories: 5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Seasonal | Tags: adorable, bunny, craft, creative, cute, dye, Easter, egg, fabric, free, garland, softie, St. Patrick's Day, template, zucchini