Decorating with Pinecone Crafts
Mother Nature is very generous with her craft supplies and one of her most popular (and plentiful) items is pinecones! They are everywhere come fall and are a great base to create some really fun projects! I find that people use pinecones most commonly in three ways: painted for display, as the body base for animals, or to hang on the wall to celebrate fall. Here are some awesome crafts that fit those three categories.
- Bold and beautiful, high-gloss pinecones by Love From Ginger.
- Torie Jayne painted these pinecones in a very surprising, spring palate.
- Whimzeecal painted just the tips in an ombre effect.
- Hang seasonal decor from a painted branch with pinecones. By. Karen Marie Dehn.
Animal Pinecone Crafts:
- Whimsy Love makes a darling little owl pinecone craft using felt and googly eyes.
- These birds, formerly for sale at World Market, are a great use of pinecones. Just add some styrofoam balls and glittered craft foam shapes to complete the feathered friend.
- Kiddley added polymer clay appendages to a pinecone to make this adorable hedgehog.
- Is it a bull? A cow? Not sure, but I love the mix of cork and pinecone in this sweet little animal.
- Who would have thought that the hard/soft combo of pinecones and pom-poms would be a good match? Seekimothy on Etsy did.
- Gold + pinecones: you can’t go wrong! This garland is for sale at West Elm.
Inspired? I thought so! Now go outside and find some pinecones!
Add a Comment