5 Hoodie Halloween Costumes
One thing that’s always stressful for me in planning my homemade Halloween costumes is the question of weather. I live in New York, and it can potentially be 80 degrees or 40 degrees. And you just don’t know until the day before. Sigh.
Layering is a great solution, and nothing better to layer under than a hoodie! Here are 5 awesome costumes that use simple hoodies as their main element. You can find more details and instructions by clicking the links below!
- Shark costume from Fiskars.com
- Knight costume from Mer Mag.
- Little Red Riding Hood via Indulgy
- Dinosaur costume from See Vanessa Craft
- Sheep costume from Parents