5 Bright Spots: DIY Summer Bracelets
Make them, trade them, wear them in the ocean until they are sun faded!
1. Friendship Bracelets (above photo) are the timeless way to bond with friends, whether it be at camp, the pool, or in the backyard.
2. Use wire, cord, and buttons to make these simple Color Block Bracelets.
3. T-Shirt Bracelets are the perfect way to recycle old shirts while creating a cool summer accessory.
4. These DIY Fabric Bracelets are gorgeous and so simple to make. Dig into your bin of fabric scraps for inspiration!
5. Anette’s DIY Leather Bracelets are woven together beautifully!
EmilyAdd a Comment