5 Bright Spots: Warm weather fun!
Here in Massachusetts, the sun is finally reappearing after days of steady rain. This parting of the clouds along with my children embarking on school break inspired this week’s 5 Bright Spots. Now that we’re spending more time in the fresh air, we’re always looking for fun activities that make us smile.
1. Jackie’s Summer Twig Ornaments (pictured above) fit the bill! They are beautiful, creative, and will festively decorate our indoor and outdoor spaces in a fresh, summery way. I can’t wait to make these with my children!
2. I love the idea of creating a summer camp vibe for your kids where they set fun goals for themselves and create merit badges when they achieve them. Julie offers a gorgeous tutorial for handmade Merit Badges on the Etsy Blog.
3. Cork Canoes, people! This is project looks fabulous and SO fun. Perfect for bringing along on camping trips, I imagine.
4. Lee offers a step-by-step tutorial on making Strawberry Rocks. These are so pretty! Seeing that I have a special affinity for crafting with rocks, I had to post about these. (via hodgepodgecraft.com)
5. Make Grape and Tomato Caterpillars for a delightful outdoor, picnic treat. (via craftgossip.com)
Happy warm days!
emilyAdd a Comment