Make it :: Cupcake Invitations!
These simple, handmade birthday invitations are a nice way to involve your child in preparing for her or his big day. With just a few easy steps, they are fuss free and super satisfying.
1. Paint a brown paper bag with a mixture of acrylic paints.
2. After the painted paper is dry, have child(ren) cut out cupcake tops.
3. Cut cupcake bottoms out of a brown paper bag.
4. Glue tops and bottoms onto card stock cards.
5. Stamp the age of the birthday kid onto the cupcake bottoms.
Add a Comment