5 Bright Spots
1. This simple, cheery St. Patrick’s Day garland was made by Kelly at DIY Studio.
2. Yum! These Zucchini Bites look delicious and fun to eat.
3. A beautiful, simple, little Easter egg craft.
4. Melanie is offering an adorable, free bunny softie template on her blog. Super cute!
5. Ellen writes about how she taught 400 kids how to dye their own fabric. Her method looks simple, fun, and successful!
Happy weekending to you all!
Categories: 5 Bright Spots, Crafts, Everyday Fun, Food, Fun, Group Activities, Seasonal | Tags: adorable, bunny, craft, creative, cute, dye, Easter, egg, fabric, free, garland, softie, St. Patrick's Day, template, zucchini