Sunday, October 30th, 2011
In this unofficial post (I’ve already published my maximum of 25 posts this month), I am taking a moment amidst the hustle and bustle of Halloween to remember what all has gone on as Jack has turned eleven months old.
1. Our move back into our townhouse was delayed by nearly three weeks, as we discovered the ceiling of our living room had nearly caved in due to a water leak upstairs in the bathroom.
2. Jack learned to stand and walk up to ten steps on his own.
3. Jack has worked hard on adding “yes” to his vocabulary; he’s already pretty good at “no.”
4. We discovered Jack really does look like Boo the Pomeranian.
5. Jack has learned to feed himself by hand.
6. General Motors flew me up to Detroit to visit their facility; much more on that in November!
Thanks for reading The Dadabase this month.Add a Comment