Thursday, January 17th, 2013
2 years, 2 months.
Believe it or not, you’re not the only kid out there being blogged about by one of their parents.
It turns out, there are plenty more Mommy bloggers and Daddy bloggers, so Parents magazine is now inviting its readers to nominate their favorites for The 2013 Parents Blog Awards .
Between now and January 27, readers can nominate their favorite blog (or their own) in one or two of six blog categories:
- Most likely to have you reaching for the tissues
- Most likely to make you laugh
- Most likely to inspire you to change the world
- Most likely to make life as CHO (Chief Household Officer) easier
- Most likely to wow you with photos or videos
- Most likely to help you achieve a personal goal
Five finalists will be selected in each category, and then it will be left up to the readers out there to select the winners!
Voting will take place between February 6 and February 24. The winners will be announced on Parents.com on March 1, and then featured in an upcoming issue of Parents.
They can visit the Parents Magazine Facebook page today to cast their votes.
As for you and me, we’ll vote, but we’re not on the ballot. Otherwise, that would be like Ryan Seacrest and Randy Jackson trying to audition to sing on American Idol!
Let’s help other parent bloggers get the spotlight they deserve…