Game: Date That Toy
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Playing time: 15 minutes
Players: All present
What you'll need
- paper and pencil for all players
- a list of toys and the year they were introduced
- a timer
Before the party
- Research famous toys and their debut dates.
- Make a list with two columns. In column A, list the toys. In column B, list the dates.
- Make enough copies for all players
At the party
- Distribute pencils.
- Set timer for two minutes.
- Hand out toy list.
- Have guests try to match the toys to their debut date. The player with the most correct matches wins.