Game: How Old Were You Then?
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Playing time: 20-30 minutes
Players: All present
What you'll need
- dates of major historical events such as an earthquake, a major movie star's wedding date, a political upheaval
- paper and pencils for all
Before the party
- Research historical events. If possible, photocopy the headlines with the date blocked out. Have at least 25 different headlines from different eras.
At the party
- Distribute paper and pencils.
- Hold up each headline for all to see. Have players write down in what year the event took place and how old they were at the time.
- Player with the most correct dates wins.