A Photo-Themed Baby Shower Party
Every new parent becomes an amateur shutterbug once baby arrives. Welcome the new family member with a photo-themed baby shower.
- Guests should be asked to bring photo-themed gifts.
- Decorate your living room or den to look like a faux darkroom, or drape your walls in white paper and sheets for a photo studio look.
- Position cameras and video recorders around the room to add emphasis.
- Food should be fun and festive and served in black and white bowls.
- Take Polaroids of guests as they arrive, then stick them into goody bags as everyone exits!
- Hand out disposable cameras for guests to use during the party. Collect them at the end and have a photo album made of the pictures.