Yogurt Parfait Sundaes
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, rinsed
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen raspberries in juice, defrosted and pureed
- 20 alphabet-shaped cookies (optional)
Step 1: Combine raspberries, strawberries, and kiwi in a medium bowl. Divide the fruit among individual dishes. Top with a few tablespoons of yogurt and a teaspoon or two of raspberry puree. Garnish with alphabet cookies, if desired. Serve immediately.
Each serving: 126 calories, 4 g protein, 25 g carbohydrate, 2g fat (1 g saturated), 3 g fiber, 20 mg cholesterol, 95 mg calcium, 1 mg iron, 22 mg sodium.
Copyright © 2003. Reprinted with permission from the March 2003 issue of Child Magazine.