- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 heads broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbs. fresh cilantro, chopped
Step 1: Add 1 tsp. salt to a large pot of water; bring to a boil. Add broccoli and cauliflower and cook until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and toss with the olive oil, fresh herbs, and remaining salt. Serve immediately.
Each serving: 61 calories, 4 g protein, 7 g carbohydrate, 3 g fat (0 g saturated), 4 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 55 mg calcium, 1 mg iron, 360 mg sodium.