5 Great Lines to Blow Off Bad Advice
- "Great, I will discuss that with my husband later tonight."
- "Every baby and every family are different, so that might not work with mine, but thanks so much for sharing that with me."
- "It's true that babies haven't changed much in the last 30 years, but what we know about them has."
- "That sounds very interesting. I'll ask my pediatrician about it and get back to you."
- "You know, I'm really tired now and can't process this, but I'll call you later if I have any questions."
Originally published in the August 2008 issue of American Baby magazine.
All content on this Web site, including medical opinion and any other health-related information, is for informational purposes only and should not be considered to be a specific diagnosis or treatment plan for any individual situation. Use of this site and the information contained herein does not create a doctor-patient relationship. Always seek the direct advice of your own doctor in connection with any questions or issues you may have regarding your own health or the health of others.