- February 15, 2013
- Kellogg Company
- The Danger:
- Kellogg Company has taken this precautionary action due to the possible presence of glass fragments. No incidents or injuries have been reported.
- Recalled product includes three sizes of Kellogg's Special K Red Berries cereal packages.
The product affected by the recall can be identified with the following information:
11.2 ounce packages
UPC code: 3800059923
- Better if Used Before Date of DEC 02 2013 followed by KNC 105 with a time stamp of 00:13-2:30
22.4 ounce packages
UPC code: 3800078356
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNA 105 with a time stamp of 07:00-08:51
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNB 105 with a time stamp of 15:00-17:05
37 ounce packages
UPC code: 3800020940
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNB 107 with a time stamp of 17:31-20:05
If your package includes the following information - it is NOT included in the recall:
- Sizes other than 11.2, 22.4 and 37 ounces
- Product with the date of NOV 30 2013 or DEC 02 2013 and KXA, KXB or KXC as part of the Better if Used Before Date
- Sold At:
- Various retailers across the United States.
- What To Do:
- Do not eat the product. Contact Kellogg Consumer Response Center for a replacement coupon by calling 800-962-1413 or by visiting kelloggs.com/en_US/contact-us.html.
- For More Information: