- October 16, 2012
- Children's Apparel Network, Ltd.
- The Danger:
- The surface coating on the zipper of the fleece hoodie and t-shirt sets contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard. No injuries have been reported.
- This recall involves about 6,200 two-piece coordinated sets with a fleece hoodie and t-shirt. They were sold in red/white, gray/red, and black/blue color combinations and in assorted sizes from 12M to 5T. The hoodies have Disney character designs in three different styles. "RN 16435" and the following identification number, corresponding to the style, are printed on the label along the hoodie's side seam:
Red Fleece Hoodie with Snow White - DP4253B
Grey Fleece Hoodie with Mickey Mouse - J4821
Blue Fleece Hoodie with Cars - J4820-A
- Sold At:
- Target stores nationwide and Target.com from October 2011 through December 2011 for approximately $18.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the product away from the child and return the set to any Target store for a full refund. For additional information, contact Children's Apparel Network at (800) 919-1917 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit the firm's website at www.childrensapparelnetwork.com and click on the "Press" link.
- For More Information: